Areas Of Practice
Traffic Violations & DUI Defense
A Former Prosecutor Working On Your Defense
If you are facing criminal charges, you need to do everything in your power to ensure that your case is resolved in the best possible manner. I am criminal defense attorney Thomas Sandifer. I am committed to helping my clients fight to protect their rights and their futures.
My extensive experience helps me build the highly effective cases my clients can depend on. I serve as a municipal judge in the St. Louis area, and I am a former prosecutor and assistant in the state attorney’s office. I believe these experiences give me an added layer of insight that truly benefits my clients. When so much is on the line, you need every advantage. Call the Affordable Legal Services of Thomas Sandifer at 314-492-6955 for a free consultation.
Misdemeanor And Felony Defense
I provide skilled criminal defense to those facing a wide range of felony and misdemeanor charges, including:
- Drug crimes — A drug-related conviction carries consequences such as jail time, fines and exclusion of financial aid programs that may be essential to securing a higher education. This can be especially damaging for young people who are facing drug charges.
- Theft crimes — Apart from consequences such as jail time and serious fines, having a conviction for a crime of dishonesty on your record can make it that much harder to secure employment. Few employers want to hire someone whom they feel they cannot trust. I can help you avoid that black mark.
- White collar crimes — This type of charge often relates to the accusation of fraud, including embezzlement, money laundering, Internet crimes and more. Tell me about your fraud-related charge today.
- Assault crimes — Assault cases are often more complex than they appear. Was the assault carried out in self-defense? Is there an ongoing family law case that assault charges may impact? I can help you present a strong defense to your assault charges.
- Weapons offenses — Weapons charges can carry serious penalties both as stand-alone charges and in conjunction with other criminal charges. Without an effective defense, you may not be able to avoid jail time or the other consequences.
- Violations in municipal court — If you are facing charges in a municipal court, my experience in those courts as a municipal judge and as a criminal defense attorney can help you secure the best possible outcome.
- Juvenile crimes — The future of a minor can be greatly impacted if his or her juvenile charges are not handled by a skilled lawyer. I am experienced in these matters and can help you and your child.
For more information about any of these criminal defense areas or if you want to know if I can help you, please reach out to my law office today.
Get Started On Your Defense
Always put forward the strongest defense of your rights against criminal charges. I can help you. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 314-492-6955 or contact my office online in Clayton, Missouri.
*The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.